Starting a blog of your own, you might be discouraged by family members and friends all around.
I think many people don’t know the earning a blogging business can give you.
Before starting a blog you are curious about how much do bloggers earn?
I think most of the time, you get asked questions regarding your earning.
The idea that you can earn while staying at home might sound crazy to some people. But it really works.
How much do bloggers get paid? Sometimes bloggers make thousands of dollars per month.
Since blogging has become quite a lucrative job today, it’s no more a hobby.
I have often questioned how I travel so much by having no job apart from blogging.
I will tell you how blogging is a full-time job and how do bloggers make money.
Blogging has many perks; you can earn so much that you will be surprised.
Blogging means doing something you love and something that you truly own yourself.
In this blog, I will answer some of the queries you all have regarding blogging.
Choose the best niche to make great money.
The first step to start blogging is choosing the right kind of blogging niche.
There are some profitable niches, and others are not so promising.
I will say do your comprehensive research before starting writing on a topic.
You should never write on a topic on which you don’t have any knowledge or experience.
I can not tell you much you can earn from each niche exactly.
The earning from blogging has a strong connection with your writing skills.
Here you can find some writing tips on my blog. Most blogging niches have a higher price of the product in the market.
Here are some of the most profitable blog niches
- Fashion blog: It gives $0.01-$0.10 per page view.
- Blog about decorating: It gives $0.01-$0.05 per pageview.
- Travel blog: It gives $0.01-$0.10 per pageview.
- Money blog: It gives $0.02-$0.25 per pageview.
- Insurance blog: It also gives $0.02-$0.25 per pageview.
- Product Reviews blog: It gives $0.01-$0.15 per pageview.
Here are some less profitable blog niches
- Kids toys blog: It gives $0.01-$0.03 per pageview.
- House enhancements blog: It gives $0.01-$0.03 per pageview.
- Music blog: It gives $0.01-$0.03 per pageview.
- Political blog: It gives $0.01-$0.02 per pageview.
- Cooking blog: It gives $0.01-$0.03 per pageview.
You need to consider how much investment you will have to make and how much you will get back from the blog.
A professional owner will have a real passion for his blog, and he will know a blogger’s earning.
Be smart enough and make your earnings through a blog successful by implementing a few techniques.
How much do bloggers earn?
I am very fortunate to earn through blogging and support my family. Blogging is by far one of the biggest businesses of 2021.
I know how fun blogging can be as you can directly connect with your readers and be creative.
You can write a blog from anywhere in the world.
You will have to hear this question very often from people around you.
I will tell you how to start a blog through which you will be able to earn a handsome amount of money.
I cannot give you an exact digit of how much do bloggers earn because it truly depends on how much hard work you put in.
The income depends on the amount of time you spend on blogging.
- Many can’t earn a single dollar through blogging.
- Some earn $1000 per month.
- Few earn $10,000 per month.
- A tiny group of people touches $100,000 or more per month after years of blogging.
I write blogs to guide people about affiliate marketing that give me a good earning per month, boost up your blog’s traffic, and earn more.
Here are some affiliate products that can help you earn more through blogging.
Bluehost is one of the best web hosting companies in the internet space. It’s a perfect starter host for beginners giving all the major features to expand your blog.
Because of its one-click WordPress installation, they are so popular among bloggers.
They have industry-leading server uptimes and incredible customer support 24/7.
Best of all, they are so affordable for any newbie and also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
ConvertKit is by far the best email marketing provider for bloggers that helps you connect with your audience quickly.
It’s one of the fastest email marketing companies that will help you grow with little to no effort.
With Convertkit, you can connect with your fans quickly.
They allow you to create a new campaign, send automated email broadcasts, and even create beautiful pop-ups and landing pages.
They are free to sign up for up to 1000 subscribers.
Divi theme is the most popular WordPress theme. It’s also a visual page builder.
Divi is not only a theme, but it’s an entire framework of website building.
You can design beautiful websites for your blogs and earn money through them.
If you are looking for a professional visual editor, the Divi theme should be a top pick.
Genesis Pro is a studiopress theme helping you build engaging content making your blog look quite attractive to readers.
This affiliate product gives you many kinds of tools: genesis blocks, genesis custom blocks, genesis themes, and genesis framework.
Genesis will transform your blog from a zero to a hundred.
I just want to tell you that Genesis Pro will give you the most high-performing and SEO-optimized blogging website.
If you are still stuck up and don’t know where to start your blogging from. I have taken this course and it has really helped me start my blogging business.
Are you a beginner in this field and looking for step-by-step guidance? If so, this course is a good choice.
It will break down the process of blogging into simpler steps.
There is a vast range of content available here to give you tips and tricks regarding earning through blogging.
This course will help you build something of your own that is more financially stable.
Tailwind is the social media scheduling tool, especially for Pinterest and Instagram.
It helps you do smarter visual marketing and it is trusted by most successful bloggers and growing businesses.
You can simply create and schedule an entire week of pins in less than 30 minutes. I usually schedule 1-2 months of Pinterest pins at one time.
This tool allows me to save a hell of a time and drive countless free traffic to my blog. You can start with Tailwind for free.
How much are successful blogs earning
Do bloggers really make money this big? I will tell you how some successful blogs earn a huge amount of money every month and these companies have touched millions of dollars in a short time.
- Learning Herbs: The herb blogging makes an earning of $20,000 per month.
- Little coffee place: The coffee selling blog makes approximately $10,000 per month.
- Pinch of Yum: This recipe blog gets almost $50,000 per month.
- Smart passive income: You’ll be surprised to know that this blog earns $100,000 per month.
- Survival life: This blog also earns big, touching $100,000 per month.
- Making sense of cents: The famous founder of this blog makes a significant amount of $100,000 per month.
Do bloggers earn for every single post?
There are some purposes of earning through these posts, such as:
- Creating an email list
- Interacting with the audience
- For selling a specific product
- Instructional cause
For specific blogging websites, its earning per blog post depends on the number of visitors. The larger your audience and views are, the more you get paid.
The number of views increases over time, so obviously, the earning also increases with time.
The other thing is that even if there are many readers on your blog but only a few people engage in your content, you might not earn much.
When I say how much do bloggers earn, I mean how bloggers earn through ads and affiliate marketing. Some earn $100 while others earn $2500 on every single post.
What is the average income of bloggers?
Now, this is a question whose answer ranges from a hundred dollars to a million dollars.
You can either touch the sky with your innovative blogging techniques or just stay stuck up in one place.
Your motivation can make you earn millions every month. There are three kinds of people in blogging.
- For those who do blogging for fun, no income is generated.
- Who make a little income from blogging.
- Who earn a lot through blogging.
Like every other business, blogging is also a business that goes through countless ups and downs.
The success of a blog is dependent on your hard work and how you set up goals.
Several factors affect your blog’s income positively.
- How well do you execute your ideas, and how much do you invest in your blog’s content?
- How well do you connect with your audience, making them your loyal fans over some time?
- The more loyal customers you have, the more people will be willing to spend on your blog or products.
Blogging has the highest scope in the coming years, so you must not wait if you are thinking of getting into this business.
What are the benefits of earning through blogging?
Being a professional blogger has countless benefits you might not even think of.
I will tell you some of the major benefits of earning through blogging.
- You can earn through blogging sitting anywhere in this world.
- You can set up your schedule and timings according to your plans.
- Blogging will give you many opportunities. You now see many renowned bloggers in tv commercials and shows.
- Blogging opens up your mind. Since blogging is all about writing and writing makes you think through a broader perspective.
- You can learn a lot of new skills through blogging and start other businesses.
- You have control over your income, and you can increase it to many folds.
There are main there sources of how bloggers earn;
Do you want to increase your income?
Learning from experienced bloggers by paying for courses is the best and fastest way to learn.
If you are looking for a free course to know how bloggers earn through blogging, then you can sign up for my below free 7-day course.
Simple affiliate websites have a potential blog revenue generation of about $5-$1000.
The amount of earnings depends on the product you are selling.
Amazon affiliate marketing is very popular these days. People who blog about products can use amazon ads to promote their products and earn good payouts.
For people who like to write a review article about products then Amazon is a great way to earn passive income.
Most of them generate a handsome amount of income through ads such as Google ads, Media.net, and many more.
Serious bloggers will take a step ahead, create their own digital products, and sell it for hundreds of dollars. This way their potential income is huge.
Some bloggers prefer sponsored posts where they can earn from each sponsored post.
What is the success rate of earning through blogging?
The success rate of earning through a blogging business can vary, but 90% start earning within a year if they are consistent in publishing high-quality content that their readers love.
There are certain startup strategies you should apply to your blog to earn more.
You can’t just earn overnight; blogging takes time like any other business.
So, here are some factors you should look up before starting a blog.
- Don’t talk without experience. Never start blogging on those niches on which you have no knowledge or experience.
- Give it time. Take one step at a time. Blogging requires investment and time like any other business so give it some.
- Learn from your mistakes. Don’t be discouraged; one hurdle doesn’t mean that you go off the track.
- Be focused and learn new skills at every step.
Now that you have gained immense knowledge about blogging, and I have answered your question on how much do bloggers earn, don’t procrastinate to start your blog.
All you need is motivation and determination. So stop thinking like others and take action now.
And move your blogging business in the right direction and document your thoughts into a new business.
Hopefully, you had a fun time reading my article, if so do not hesitate to share it with your friends and family.
- 31 Ultimate Blogging Tools For Beginner Bloggers
- How To Sell Your Blog For Insane Profit?
- How To Become An Instagram Blogger Within One Month: Practical Tips
- 10 Best Ad Networks For Bloggers : [Expert Pick]